Wednesday, August 2, 2017

BACK TO WORK!

I have been on a long leave of absence from all blogging, here and on my home blog.  All a long story,  and not necessary to explain or justify...things happen.  SO!  Here I am again, back to work.  What that means for you is more posts about new (and possibly old) YA Authors and their work.  I'll be filling up my calendar again on the sidebar, so keep an eye out.

In terms of my own series, Benjamin McTish,  I'm back to work finishing up the forth and final book in that series, Benjamin McTish and the Secret Tomb of Loddington- The Prophecy Revealed.  This should be out by the end of Autumn, just before the big holiday buying frenzy..hint hint.

So without further ado...let's get back to the business of books...Fantasy adventure books to be exact! Thx ever so much for your support and for tagging along thus far...Keep the Magic Alive!

The links below will take you directly to my authors blog for details about these books and how to get one for free!





No comments:

Post a Comment